Graduate Software Developer at Ralds and Agate Limited
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: 10 October, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ralds & Agate
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
Qualification & Experience Required
- Degree, or Certification in Computer Science or any related field that will complement a programmers job
- Familiar with one or more programming languages as appropriate for the specific requirements of the department related to the field.
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, highly logical, technically proficient.
- Minimum of (1 or 2) years of experience in programming and system design.
- Experience using JEE and C# technology including Spring Framework ,Hibernate, EJB/JPA, C# , Entity Framework, LINQ , and e.t.c
- Prior JEE application development experience on Tomcat/JBoss/Glassfish or other similar JEE application server.
- Mobile Application Development , Android, IONIC, React Native e.t.c
- Experience in at least one of the following source control tools: Git, Mercurial and build automation tools such as Ant, Maven , Gradle , Gulp or similar
- Webservices - WSDL/SOAP and REST JAX-RS.
- Front End Technology like HTML/CSS ,Angular , React , Ajax (JQuery/Dojo) etc.
- Good understanding of XML including XML Schema, XML Namespaces, WSDL 1.1/2.0.
- Good working knowledge of Relational Database Systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Oracle) and/or NoSQL systems (MongoDB, Elastic, Cassandra).
- Knowledge of and skills to work effectively within an Agile Software development environment (Scrum).
- Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and/or other automated testing skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Level 2 Security Clearance.
- Experience in Payment Application (integration into Bank’s Front End Processors (FEPs) , Banking Cores , TMS and or CMS application ) is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ralds & AgateSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Roles at Ralds & Agate
- Service Engineers at StreSERT Services Limited
- Silo Manager (Agriculture/Agro-allied Sector) at Stresert Services Limited
- NYSC Corp Members Recruitment at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Financial Accountant at Workforce Group
- Fresh Jobs at Total Business Solutions Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- HR-Payroll/Compensation And Welfare at Fosad Consulting Ltd