Materials Man at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req I D: Req-1175
- Oversees and manages day to day activities of materials movement to and from the Rig site.
- Coordinates materials storage within rig location to ensure optimal space usage and house-keeping
- Assist in planning of day to day logistics for the movement of materials to and from the rig site.
- Responsible for ensuring Materials Receiving Process is fully implemented. Communicates and coordinates with procurement, end user and vendors. Resolves all non-conformities of material delivered.
- Receives materials after verification against delivery ticket/packing list and Purchase orders to ensure compliance to specification.
- Prepare requisition of materials, chemicals and OCTG required for the Well
- Maintain a track of ALL rental/3rd party materials within the rig location and ensure no demurrage is incurred.
- Monitor fuel receipt and consumption for vehicles, generators and rig operation
- Maintain accurate record of ALL Chemical and OCTG receipts, usage and returns.
- Materials Man, Engineering, EPC, Logistics, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Project Engineer (PIPELINE) at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Senior Business Development Executive at an Oil and Gas Firm - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Safety Officers at Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited
- Maintenance Manager at Air Liquide
- Confidential Secretary at WTS Energy
- Lead Estimator at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Engineers at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited