Officer, Technology and Innovation at Discovery Cycle Professionals (DCP)
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: 20 October, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Discovery Cycle Professionals
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the "DCP Ecosystem".
Location of Job (UNIT): Head Office (Technology & Innovation)
Number of Subordinates: NIL
Reports to: Lead, Technology and Innovations
- Officer, Technology and Innovation work in the information and communication technology unit.
- Working towards the advancement of service development in information communication technology and systems’ automation.
Role and Task Complexities
- Constitute a configuration management team to undertake and implement technical tasks during projects for Discovery Cycle and its Subsidiaries
- Assist in performing daily system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of IT related resources
- Assist in the design and implementation of company/client-wide database system and perform regular backup operations and verifying data integrity.
- Assist in the development and deployment of all Online and Offline web-interfaces and pages for Discovery Cycle and its Subsidiaries as assigned by Team Lead and approved by Top Management.
- Implementing IT tools and management infrastructure as approved by Top Management.
- Undertake and implement IT and other technically related tasks as approved by Team Lead and Top Management at large.
- Coordinate technology services for the company
- Troubleshoot system hardware, software, networks and operating system management.
- Ensure industry standard quality control and project risk management on all completed projects
- Maintain knowledge base of emerging technologies - gather, input, write descriptions, maintain data integrity; promote and foster access to the knowledge base.
- Design, filter, implement, and document processes for management of emerging technology.
- Technology transfer: make connections between internal organizations, business needs, and technology offerings
- Train staff on current and emerging technology.
- Keep client informed on current and emerging technologies via news alert and reports
- Promote, incubate and explore innovative solutions.
- Creativity (Improvement/ Innovation inherent)
- Effectively re-engineer existing processes to reflect ideal consultancy industry standards.
- Significantly upgrades performance in line with the overall company strategy.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- The ability to multitask
- Good planning and time management skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Decision-making skills
- Research skills
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Tactical and interpersonal
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Continual self-development
- Goal and quality oriented
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field. Certifications and a M.Sc. is an asset.
- Applicants MUST meet all the specified conditions before applying
- Candidate must be resident in Abuja and should be able to resume within short notice
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Discovery Cycle ProfessionalsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Estrada International Staffing Solutions
- Senior Manager at Nextzon
- Marketing Communications Manager at Transquisite Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at Rovedana Limited
- Direct Sales Agent at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Sales Representatives at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Evaluator General at KPMG Nigeria
- Marketing Specialist at Romanspage Global