Graduate Procurement Executive at Heights Access Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: 10 October, 2017
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Heights Access Nigeria Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Heights Access Nigeria team is made up of some exceptional people who have extensive experience in all aspects of construction and industrial equipment specification, engineering, procurement and execution. Our team has over 100 years of cumulative and rounded experience most of which were gained by hands on tutoring facilitated by our manufacturing partners and conducted in very deft and deliberate manner over several years and still on going.
Reports To: Finance & Logistics Manager
- Record and track cost - project cost, admin cost etc
- Notify supervising manager of deviation of spend as compared to actual budget.
- Administration of the petty cash register
- Follow up on local supplier to ensure orders are fulfilled on-time
- File all import papers ensuring that necessary signatory to document are follow up for signing.
- Purchase of office consumables and other non bulky project items
- Carry out inventory stock taken at agreed intervals
- Manage accommodation and transportation logistics for manufacturing partner representatives.
- Act as a focal point for the maintenance and repairs of assets, liaising with the appropriate staff to arrange quality repairs of reported damages in a timely manner
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Economics, or any other numerate related degree
- Minimum of 1 year working Experience
- Experience in budgeting and budget control
- Knowledge of preparing management account
- Knowledge of profit and loss and accounting
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Possessing the vision, drive and determination to succeed.
- Negotiable plus
- Allowances and Bonuses Applicable
- Continuous Training and Learning Opportunities ( Internal & External)
- Robust Welfare Packages including 24 Hour insurance and Health Covers
- Loans after confirmation
- Mentoring Support from Management
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Heights Access Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Marine (Asphalt Mixing Station) Managerial Staff at CGC Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Adold Engineering Company Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Civil/Structural Engineer at Cozym Process Systems (CPS)
- Job Vacancies at Subsea 7
- Cashier at TAS Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Seflam SGL Limited