Qualified Audit Senior at Abax-OOSA Professionals
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Abax-OOSA Professionals
Abax-OOSA Professionals is a 4-partner firm of accountants providing Audit/Assurance, Accountacy, Taxation and Advisory services.
Reference no: ABAX/17/SNR
- Coordinate the various phases of Audit, Tax or Consulting engagements
- Evaluate working papers to determine that the audit or engagement are performed in accordance with generally accepted auditing standard
- Assign work to staff on the basis of their knowledge and capabilities and supervise them
- Review with Supervisors, Managers and Partners any significant audit or consulting findings, financial statement presentation or other matters within the purview of an accounting or auditing assignment
- Prepare or review financial statements, notes, schedules, management letters, income tax returns, reports, programmes, systems, policies and procedures for discussion with the client.
- Develop audit programs and schedules
- Interface with management at all levels
- Technical proficiency in Audit & Accounting.
- Strong IT skills, as well as working experience with audit and accounting software.
- Excellent analytical, research, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Initiative and good leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills and solid working knowledge of internal processes and controls.
- Must possess knowledge of the different businesses and processes to be able to obtain information and identifies risk
- Demonstrable ability to self-direct, organize, prioritise and effectively manage multiple engagements
- A minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1) from a reputable higher institution
- A qualified Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Must have experience and technical capabilities on Financial Management, Accounting, Audit and Tax
- Must have at least five (5) years post-qualification experience in an Accounting Firm
- Must possess knowledge of IFRS
- Must be between 30-35years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Abax-OOSA Professionals career website on www.abax-oosa.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Abax-OOSA ProfessionalsSimilar Jobs
- Head, Investment Banking at Oscar Temple
- Internal Control and Audit Officers at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Imisi Partners
- User Experience/User Interface Designer at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Resident Control Officer at Citygate Global Investment Limited
- Career Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Graduate and Experienced Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)