If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
gategroup Holding provides so many services to airlines, it's a wonder they don't offer to fly the plane, too. The company's 11 subsidiaries (including in-flight caterer Gate Gourmet) provide food services, supply chain, aircraft cleaning, cabin and cargo screening, passenger services, cabin crew training, and software to manage in-flight services. gategroup also designs and manufactures serving carts, trays and cutlery for its airline provisions, and manages airport lounges. Catering accounts for more than 75% of the group's revenue. Customers include more than 270 airlines (such as British Airways, Delta, and easyJet), railroads, and hotels, including Shangri-La. gategroup companies operate in 35 countries.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the decisions of the Board
- Organize and lead the various company’s functions in order to reach the budgeted economical targets and the Servair quality standards.
- Ensure a performance optimization by fixing targets to his/her direct staff and assess them
- Maintain a correct implementation of customer’s requirements specifications.
- Participate to the implementation and finalization of sales presentations, as well as bids and projects costing
- Ensure good relationships with companies’ correspondents and customers, with the airport authorities, administration and partners.
- Enforce the Servair policy in terms of safety, security, quality and hygiene, in compliance with the local rules
- Check purchases and invoicing
- Check stock and inventories maintenance
- Ensure elaboration of periodic activity reports
- Ensure correct invoice recovery
- Ensure correct facility maintenance
- Develop non airline activities and turnover
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills required in a foreign cultural environment
- Sense of finance and activity management
- Anticipation, organization and decision skills
- Good mastering of IT tools
- Good concept of maintenance
- Fluent English and international mobility
gategroup Competencies Required to be Successful in the Job:
- Information Search and analysis & problem resolution skills
- Understanding others, Team Leadership and Developing People
- Influencing and building relationships, Motivating and Inspiring, Communicating effectively
- Delivering business results under pressure, Championing Performance Improvement and Customer Focus
Demonstrated Values to be Successful in the Position
Employees at gategroup are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion and AccountabilityTo demonstrate these Values, we expect to observe the following from everyone:
- We treat each other with respect and we act with integrity
- We communicate and keep each other informed
- We put our heads together to problem solve and deliver excellence as a team
- We have passion for our work and we pay attention to the little details
- We foster an environment of accountability, take responsibility for our actions and learn from our mistakes
- We do what we say we will do, when we say we are going to do it
- We care about our coworkers, always taking an opportunity to make someone’s day better
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this positionThey are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills requiredgategroup reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessaryIn addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this positionCandidates may be required to go through pre-employment drug screen, criminal check and/or airport fingerprinting.
- gategroup – an equal opportunity employerWe are committed to workforce diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Gategroup Holding career website on www.gategroup.com to apply