If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pamaks Seeks to fill the below role
Position Summary : One of leading client in Nigeria due to continued growth they are looking to add an experienced Land Surveyor to their team.
You will undertake Topographical, Measured Building, GPS and GIS Surveys and be responsible for your own projects as team leader to produce accurate digital data. Your remit shall extend to the application of quality control, performance monitoring and reporting, technical procedures & maintenance of records in accordance with our Quality Assurance System.
- Qualified surveyor with 5+ years of experience in using trimble equipment’s in land surveying; 7-10 yrs of experience in land surveying in general.
- Age: 30+
- Proficient use of modern survey equipment with project examples.
- Efficient completion of survey projects in AutoCAD to specification.
- Experience working in teams including as team leader with good communication skills.
- Proficient use of HD laser scanners including registration & Point cloud processing.
go to method of application »
Client: leading Organization in Africa dealing with various appliances & General Trading Items.
- Increase branch Sales through various channels
- Strengthen dealer channel , Modern trade & retail
- Responsible for branch P & L
- Supervise & guide branch administration, service, Accounts & general operations.
- Responsible for sales team deliverables
- Achieve sales targets for branch
- Responsible for Branch budget & cost savings
- Candidate should have 7+ years of relevant product and branch management experience.
- Relevant 3+ years Nigerian Experience is Must.
- Graduation and good communication
Salary & perks :
- Offshore Saving Salary in USD
- Local living Salary
- Bachelor furnished Accommodation
- Annual paid Leave
- Medical benefits
- Flight ticket once a year
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below