Business Developer & Key Account Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 6 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We are looking to hire Business Development and Key Account Manager . candidates must have sold technical/industrial engineering combined with minimum 5 years experience in sales with an International setup
- For this role we expect a degree preferably business or technical/industrial engineering combined with minimum 5 years experience in sales with an International setup. We require good interpersonal skills coupled with previous experience in technical sales. You work in a concept-oriented manner and are a first-class team player.
- You have very good skills in English, French language would be appreciated.
- A valid driving license
Representing an International brand based in Lagos and responsible for business development of the Nigerian Market. The role will be to develop and manage key accounts to promote sales and ensure uniform and consistent service levels profitably.
- Identifying and developing sustainable relationships with strategic Nigerian and International key accounts customers at both strategic and tactical level.
- Driving and managing the entire sales process -targeting to top prospects and identifying client.
- Offering solutions, negotiating and closing.
- Generating new business by leveraging relationships, prospecting, conducting demonstrations, seminars and launching of the brands represented with display events to the
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales
- Organizing special promotions and campaigns, dedicated to key account customers as well as managing and coordinating individual projects in conjunction with the various subsidiaries
- Provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required. May participate in site surveys and site meetings
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Job Openings at Platinum Careers
- Current Job Placements at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Workforce Group
- Jobs at Lorache Limited
- Project Manager at HReade Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Fadac Resources