British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Is Hiring
Posted on: 26 September, 2013
Deadline: 4 October, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at British American Tobacco
BAT British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Job purpose and key deliverables
- Execute the marketing activities in the outlets located within the territory in order to meet customer and consumer objectives as described in the cycle plan
- Train customers if necessary, providing required material and instructions
- Negotiate retail touchpoints (i.e. positioning, visibility, investment) based on communication strategy following guidelines set
- Develop and adhere to a well-defined work programme and route plan as agreed with Area Manager
- Actively participate in business development projects (e.g., trade incentive schemes, internal brand awareness campaigns, etc.)
- Support change management projects within Marketing Team
- Ensure attendance of all approved training programmes and show visible application of acquired knowledge
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality (e.g., RQI) and customer price of products are achieved for the territory
- Manage all assigned funds, materials and equipment in a secure and efficient manner in order to maximise the use of organisation assets
- Must have as a minimum, a higher qualification from a recognised tertiary institution
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme
- Must have a valid drivers license
- This role will involves selected candidates being based in various locations across Ngeria including the Northern part of Nigeria such as Kano, Katsina and Sokoto States
Method of Application
Click Here To Apply, when the page opens click ‘Search openings’, select ‘Nigeria’ from country and press ‘Enter’.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about British American TobaccoSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan
- Plant Engineer at a Manufacturing Company
- Accounts Supervisor at Elkris Bio-Health Foods Nigeria Limited
- Facility Officer at Literamed Publications Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 3
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 2
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 1