If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Westfield Energy Resources Limited - We are a leading integrated energy services and solutions provider operating across the entire upstream Oil & Gas, Power and Infrastructure value chain in West Africa. Our capabilities cover the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI), Commissioning, start-up services and Project Management.
Overall Job Purpose
- This role is responsible for securing new businesses and managing existing accounts throughout the entire product lifecycle and providing customer sales support.
- The identification of potential customers and the development of winning strategies to meet or exceed business plan is integral to this role.
- The candidate will report progress on a regular basis to support the business unit and provide market intelligence on an ongoing basis.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop/implement Strategic Marketing & Sales plans, including detailed budgets and forecasts in effort to secure EPCI contracts for the company.
- Ensure the appropriate positioning of the Company through the understanding of client requirements for current and future oportunities and the developing of strategies to convert prospects into won work.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients at project and senior management level, demonstrating the Company’s capability in technologies solutions and contracting services through presentation and technical knowledge.
- Initiate, develop and manage client relationships with major operators and marginal operators including: Chevron, Total, ExxonMobil, Agip, Shell, Seplat, PanOcean, First E&P, Naconde, TenOil, Lekoil, NPDC, et al
- Developing new business with major operators and marginal operators including: Chevron, Total, ExxonMobil, Agip, Shell, Seplat, PanOcean, First E&P, Naconde, TenOil, Lekoil, NPDC, et al
- Developing, maintaining and growing a comprehensive customer database
- Participating in Due Diligence reviews of selected potential partners for projects. Compiling priority listing of potential partners and evaluations for each including financial and SWOT analysis.
- Identifying and approaching key project sponsors during the Pre-FEED and Pre-FEED stages of project development to ensure company better plans its participation in these project.
- Support, guide and make inputs on proposal team’s technical and commercial proposals to ensure they are in line with client’s needs and expectations.
- Follow up with NAPIMS and others on status of tender submitted.
- Closing of new business deals through coordinating of requirements, developing and negotiating of contracts in conjunction with Company Management; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Support clients through the execution of the projects, facilitating communication and actions when necessary throughout the project life cycle
- Develop competitor intelligence which will help mold our operational and sales strategies
- Screening of potential prospects through analyzing market strategies for evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; leveraging requirements with business operations.
- Participate in Bid /No Bid discussions on new tender opportunities and make recommendation to Company based on schedule restraints, incompatibility with strategic objectives, risk profiles and advise Management on proposal status, bidding strategy and price.
Job Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering or a considerable amount of industry related experience. A degree in Engineering would be an added advantage.
- Seven (7) plus years’ of industry related experience preferred.
- A high level of commitment, initiative and leadership.
- Must have strong communication and networking skills.
- Ability to establish relationships with customers, understand customers' internal processes and closing techniques skills.
Method of Application
This position is strictly for candidates with Oil and Gas experience.
Interested and qualified? Go to Westfield Energy Resources Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply