If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client, One of the leading international legal practitioners in the Nigerian legal sector is looking to hire candidates for the office of the Managing Partner preferably a Female to balance the team
Job Ref: Law firm - PA
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- The duties includes clerical, administrative, research and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with clients.
- In a nut shell, the role provides an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the Managing Partner, helping to manage and prioritize time.
Description of Duties
- All administrative tasks required for the post.
- Assist prepare documents, including legal briefs, court papers, spreadsheets and other office-related letters.
- Organize and maintain all legal files kept on-site, also maintain electronic-filing databases.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Provide the Managing Partner with direct assistance, such as helping with research for cases, gathering necessary documents for trials and ensuring paperwork are submitted to courthouses.
- Schedule client appointments, answering calls, taking notes during legal meetings and maintaining the firm’s legal research references.
- Acts as the first point of contact for the Managing Partner’s Office and guarantees the image of all departments internally and externally.
- Prepares meeting programs as well as organisational aspects and materials.
- Arranges all aspects concerning travel i.e. detailed agendas, schedules, flights, hotel reservations, transfers, visas etc. This also includes visitors from within and outside the Cluster.
- Administers the calendars and meeting schedules together with arranging meeting resources where appropriate.
- Effectively takes minutes of meetings where necessary.
- It is desired that the ideal candidate have some form of international exposure OR have previously worked in a multinational organisation.
- Develops a clear understanding and knowledge of all applicable company policies / procedures, organisation requirements and company operations.
- Assist with ad-hoc project work where clearly defined administrative support is required.
- This person may often close late as the need arises.
Education & Knowledge
- Must be a graduate in Secretarial, paralegal or business related studies.
- A minimum of four (4) years experience
- We desire a candidate with some International exposure (studied abroad or frequent visit).
- Must be proficient with the keyboard and IT applications (this may be tested during the selection process).
- Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills (all essential)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the Partner’s office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail and deadlines; Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods; Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- The ability to multitask effectively. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are also essential for this role.
- Computer skills are required.
- Good communication skills are also necessary to instruct staff members and to address clients.
- Familiarity with legal terminology and government regulations will be a huge advantage for this role.
go to method of application »
Our client is an industrial printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa. As a result of growth and expansion, the service of a graphic designer is required for immediate employment.
The ideal graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- working on layouts and art working pages ready for print;
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel drawl, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash etc;
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience;
- work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Knowledge of pre-press operations
- Must be able to do page planning and imposition
- Must be very creative and present a portfolio of designs created and of course, will carry out a practical test at the client’s place
- Desired candidates should have background in the printing industry (advantage)
- Must be IT savvy (Photoshop, Corel drawl) etc
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- The desired candidate should be a graduate of Art (OND/HND/ Bsc).
- Must have 4 – 5 years work experience as a core graphic artist.
Monday – Friday
Saturday: Half day (twice a month)
SAMPLE OF WORK & SOFTWARE:
It is required that you attach past samples of work done.
A list of software packages that candidates are expert with/ or have made use of in the past should be listed on the CV.
The above is very important; applicants who do not compile with the above will not be assessed for the role.
Salary is N80, 000 – N100, 000/ m (negotiable based on experience).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the job code as subject of the mail