If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
- We are looking to employ fit and proper person to fill the position of Executive Assistant in our organization.
The applicant must possess all of the following qualifications:
- The person must be truly ready to work
- The role is largely secretarial with maximum use of computer
- The person must be first class guru (not novice or half-baked) in the use of Page Maker, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Desktop Publishing, Power Point. If you are not “a master” in these, please do not apply.
- The person must work with high speed, able to handle and finish many works in a day.
- High speed typing is a MUST. The applicant must possess excellent typing speed….with all typing fingers playing their roles on keyboard.
- Minimum academic qualification for this role is HND/Bachelor degree in Secretarial Studies or Computer Science.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application with detailed CV's to:
Institute of Credit Administration,
213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor,