Executive Assistant at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
Posted on: 6 October, 2017
Deadline: 27 October, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
Clayfields & Harrow Limited - We define ourselves beyond the simple snag of customer service excellence. For us, our service quality measurement centers on a set standard of achieving zero facilities downtime for our customers. Our collective goal at Clayfields & Harrow is to simplify the task of facilities management for our customers.
- Clayfields & Harrow, a leading facility management company, is seeking a dynamic EA for the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
- An experienced EA, providing professional support at a senior level, the candidate must ensure that the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer has excellent administrative support, enabling her to focus on business development and high-level management issues.
- The candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication, great interpersonal skill, planning, organizational and coordination skills with a proactive and friendly attitude.
- The candidate should have excellent multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in a dynamic and challenging work environment. A key requirement of the job is the ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines, keeping a positive and flexible approach in carrying out his/her duties at all times.
- A mentally challenging and interesting career that involves managing multiple and diverse projects, working with people across different job functions and business areas, the candidate will require drive and ambition to continue an exciting career in a fast-paced organization.
- In this role, the importance of confidentiality and use of discretion is critical to success.
- The candidate will work as part of a high performing , dynamic and profit driven team, hence required to be professional and customer focused at all times.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the CEO’s emails
- Answering correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Delegating work on behalf of the CEO
- Time/Diary management
- Planning and organizing meetings with clients and other stakeholders
- Organizing and preparing travel itineraries
- Attending meetings on behalf of the CEO
- Preparing for meetings, taking action points and writing minutes
- Conducting research on projects for the CEO
- Preparing the CEO’s presentations
- Assist the CEO to manage projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences with a minimum of 2.1.
- A Master's Degree will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- At least 3 years work experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Well-developed planning, coordination & organizational skills
- Excellent use of discretion and initiative
- Good capability to pragmatically handle a range of situations
- Meticulous, thorough and good attention to details
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Research skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Clayfields & Harrow Limited career website on clayfieldsandharrow.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Clayfields & Harrow LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Junior Accountant at Stresert Services Limited
- Human Resources Business Partner at Culminate Consulting
- Assistant Supply Chain Analyst at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Senior Associate, Audit Services at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Business Development Associates at Cumbrian Consult Limited
- Job Opportunities at AFMRecruit
- Treasury Manager at Charles Goodings and Associates (CGA Consulting)
- Job Openings at RoVedana