WACOT is a key player in Nigerian agribusiness.
The group is well diversified into Agro Allied, manufacturing and trading operations in Nigeria, Benin Republic and Ghana. The Group has invested in two modern ginneries, one at Funtua, Katsina state and Gombe state.
WACOT supports the production of crops such as rice, soya, sesame, cotton and maize as part of its out-grower initiatives. We are also one of the largest companies in grains trading (including soya, maize, sorghum and groundnut).
WACOT covers the entire agricultural value chain from agri-inputs to food processing.
- Supervise construction of buildings, roads, drainages and other superstructures
- Ensure implementation / execution of SOPs of various kind of civil works
- Verify drawings from designers and contractors and supervise implementation
- Prepare reports from site investigations including data analysis and present recommendations
- Verify materials’ quality and quantity required
- Ensure safety is adhered to and manage safety compliance from laborers
- Work closely and manage relationships with designers, contractors and other stakeholders
- Oversee hiring of medium and lower medium contractors to execute tasks
- Supervise post construction work such as painting and finishing
- Implement facilities management plans such as plumbing and maintenance
- Coordinate on-site weekly meetings
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- M.Sc. is an added advantage
8-10 years including 3-4 in big green / Brown field Industrial projects preferably grain / edible oil processing industries.
Advanced level of knowledge in Autocad and MS Project
go to method of application »
- Assisst the HR department in recruitrment process
- prepare monthly and quarterly HR reports
- Assisst the HR department in processing leave applications, compensations, overtime payment for junior staffs etc.
- make preparations for in-house trainings and analyse training feedbacks
- other assigned related tasks.
- B.Sc. in IRPM, Business management or related discipline
- ACIPM in view will be an added advantage
- execellent communications and organization skills
- proficiency in microsoft office
- Recent graduate yet to be posted for NYSC or just starting NYSC
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below