ICT Officer at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
Posted on: 5 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Petrok Oil and Gas
Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered in Nigeria and dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries.
At POGS, we ensure that our clients focus on their comparative advantage, save money and time by outsourcing needs to a highly efficient and skilled team. We understand the essence of redefining standards in the industry hence; we have entered into strategic alliances with renowned names in the industry to continuously boost the level of support we provide to our client and their operations.
LOCATION - Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Carry out setup and installation of new systems into the Company network
- Provide assistance to End-users on general ICT issues and challenges.
- Provide first line support to ICT (Computer systems, Printers etc.) End-user
- Report to the Software/Hardware Admin for issues which cannot be handled and liaise with other Internal and external ICT teams for speedy resolution
- Provide support for shared devices such as Network Printers, Scanners, photocopiers etc.
- Carry out configuration of Anti-spam, Antivirus software in ICT System
- Carry out installation and tuning of all computer software in use within the organisation.
- Deploys new ICT infrastructures (Laptop, Computer Systems) to users and ensures all faulty ones are fixed.
- Troubleshoot all network connectivity issues and liaise with Network support desk for their resolution.
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the support of computer and network systems.
Only Suitable candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Petrok Oil and GasSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Manager at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment
- Job Vacancies at WTS Energy
- Tax Supervisor at Aldelia Group
- OBM Sales Representative at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Mechanical Technician - Expat at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited