SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organisations. We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organisational goals.
We build organizations to assess their untapped capacity and to attain peak levels of productivity and performance by developing their human capacity to maximize their own potentials. We are driven by our commitment to serve with integrity and excellence, we believe that our job is not complete until our solutions is impacted on our clients.
We are seeking trecruit a reliable Finance/Admin Manager. The ideal candidate must be competent in research, supply chain management, risk and investment assessment, maintaining and inputting project statistics tsuitable database and supervise the coordination of continuous improvement activities across the institution.
- Manages the coordination of finance policies and processes, updates and ensures withdrawal of out-dated policies and processes
- Supervises the collation of feedback and evaluates information on financial control lapses from various sources which feeds the Financial Controls Monitoring/Financial Control Implications Reports
- Manages the collation of bank-wide service costs and prepares activity based costing analysis
- Generates financial ratios between current and prior year values in the Balance Sheet, Income and Cash Flow Statements
- Conducts review on historic performance and prepares report on financial trends and financial statement analysis
- Assists with the provision of financial recommendations and advice tthe management
- Responsible for preventive routine maintenance and general repairs of all facility including, lightings, upkeep of all equipment, (proactively prepare routine maintenance schedule)
- Ensure adequate & timely supply of office stationery / other general consumables
- Identify ways tstreamline PPPs and align them tinternational bets practice.
- Coordinate, manage and conduct research studies (making use of libraries, archives, the Internet, museums, art institutes and other sources of information).
- Plan research schedule according ta variety of research methods tbe used, availability and quantity of resources, and number of people assigned tparticipate in the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required (MBA preferred)
- A minimum of student Membership of ICAN or ACCA is required
- 2 years financial management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Remuneration: 3,000,000 per annum
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's by clicking the Apply Now Button using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale