Assistant Payroll Manager at a Cement Manufacturing Company - Machineyard.com.ng
Posted on: 5 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Machineyard
Machineyard.com.ng - Our client, a cement manufacturing company, is currently recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Assistant Payroll Manager will provide an efficient and cost effective payroll function serving the organization’s internal and external stakeholders.
- Accept and process monthly payroll input via Payroll software solution e.g. Human Manager and others.
- Process payment of Staff salaries, wages, allowances, bonuses and other staff related payments for orgiaization and associated BUs – Monthly and periodically.
- Process payment of Wages and salaries of the Ad hoc Staff and Expatriates
- Administration, management and remittances of statutory deductions such as Pension, PAYE, ECA and other statutory dues to the relevant collecting bodies
- Management of outsourcing contracts and ensure the practice comply adequately with the company values and standards
- First Degree in Accounting or related course
- 2 - 5 years of relevant working experience
- Fluency in Hausa language is complusory
- Experience working in an ERP environment
- Good computer knowledge with the ability to make use of advanced reporting tools
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications, general accounting rules and processes
- Good knowledge of financial analysis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Machineyard career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MachineyardSimilar Jobs
- Sales Accounting Chief at Hayat Holdings
- Human Resource Director at a Leading FMCG Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Customer Service Representative at ORIKI Group
- Software Developer at Nigeria Internet Registration Association (NiRA) - Lohi Consulting Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at SABMiller
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Executive Assistant at Hayat Holdings
- Portfolio Growth BU Marketing Manager at SABmiller Plc