General Manager at Ventures Park
Posted on: 5 October, 2017
Deadline: 15 October, 2017
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Ventures Park
Ventures Park is a curated Co-working Space in a serene environment of the city where entrepreneurs, freelancers and brilliant minds, who share common attitudes, interests, and goals can express their creativity, collaborate and build their dreams.
- We are looking to engage an exciting, energetic and enterprising candidate to take up the reins as General Manager at Ventures Park. Our choice candidate will be a jack of all trade, primarily concerned with making our space a sustainable, thriving community and the No.1 place of choice for entrepreneurs, freelancers and brilliant minds to express their creativity, collaborate and build their dreams.
She/He will essentially lead the team to deliver on the following:
- Sales of lettable work spaces, events and trainings
- Ensure healthy occupancy rate.
- Designing and implementing programs and events that will serve the needs of the community and also spur tech and entrepreneurial eco system growth
- Ensure that events are fully subscribed, professionally organized and managed to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Ensure optimal level of service delivery across all service points
- Compliance to financial regulations, audit review and established reports requirements
- Managing all day to day affairs of the park
- Managing a team of staff and interns to provide excellent service delivery.
- Establishing and managing partnerships that will serve the objective of the park.
- Ensure that the physical facility is well maintained
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ventures Park career website on emp.jobylon.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ventures ParkSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Slava Bogu Nigeria Limited
- Marketers at PKP Block
- Ayab Truck Drivers at PKP Block
- Architect at Design Genre
- Procurement Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Diesel Monitoring Officer at Arbico Plc
- HR/Legal Assistant at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Job Vacancies at Stresert Services Limited