If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products.
- We are a multinational organisation in search of a smart, agile and vibrant Tax professional who is not afraid to challenge staus quo.
- This role provides professional tax services in compliance with local laws, statutory requirements and in compliance with FrieslandCampina reporting requirements.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the end to end tax operations
- Monthly closing cycle
- Primary documents & data accuracy
- External/Corporate Audit and staturory reporting
- Human resources management
- Tax Analysis
- Tax Compliance
To be successful in this position, you are/must have:
- First Degree + ACA
- Minimum of 5years tax experience
- Analytical Thinking Skills
- Entrepreneurial skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to FrieslandCampina career website on careersatfrieslandcampina.com to apply