If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
Our client is into the glass and aluminium maufacturing Company
Job Level: Trainee
Aim of the job:
To train and develop mechanical engineers in development, production, and marketing of aluminum and glass systems (windows, doors, shower stalls, partitions, etc.) for the construction, fabrication and industry markets both in the local market and exportation.
- Must have knowledge of Aluminum and Glass production.
- Must be Hardworking and honest with strong desire to succeed.
- Must have the ability to identify opportunity, propose a solution, present, and successfully execute projects.
go to method of application »
- An Operations Manager is a senior role which involves overseeing the production of goods and/or provision of services.
- It’s an Operations Manager's job to make sure an organisation is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- An Operations Manager has a broad role, and the specific responsibilities will include monitoring and analysing the current system of provision products to check it’s effective, and working out a strategy for improving it if necessary.
- Should have excellent organizational, presentational and negotiating skills and able to work closely with the staffs and influence company strategy
- He must be resourceful with a flexible outlook, have the ability to multi-task in order to handle competing priorities and be able to fit in to an international dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Managing day-to-day activities, analysing statistics and reading and writing reports,.
- The Operations Manager also has to do a lot of liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Planning and controlling change.
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- The right person must have a degree in engineering especially Chemical Engineering with at least 7 years experience five of which must be in the marketing of petroleum products
go to method of application »
To facilitate the realisation of the Company’s corporate strategy through the formulation and implementation of best practice Human Capital Management policies, procedures and processes.To build a cohesive, highly skilled and motivated workforce.
- Strategic leadership for the development of the overall HR Strategy & Objectives; ensuring alignment with the Company’s overall business objectives.
- Champion the development and articulation of the Human Resources (HR) strategy (including expansion plan) and ensure alignment with the Company’s overall strategy and business objectives.
- Define process and guidelines for the translation of the departmental strategies into specific operational plans and programs.
- Coordinate and facilitate the development/update of an optimal organisation structure to support the achievement of the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Champion the formulation and effective implementation of recruitment to identify, select, hire and retain the best talent to meet the organisation’s manpower needs.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of need-based, cost-effective learning and development strategies to support the Company’s business goals and improve corporate performance.
- Oversee the implementation of the organisation’s performance management system to ensure it is objective, equitable, transparent and merit-driven.
- Facilitate the development of a change receptive and collaborative culture by acting as a change champion and agent; and ensuring that the workforce is adequately carried along when key changes/ decisions are being made.
- Provide advice to management team on all HR related issues.
- Ensure the existence of a dynamic HR system, fully integrated across all HR functional areas, to continually improve higher levels of employee productivity.
- Ensure synergy and collaboration in interdepartmental activities and communication in order to facilitate effective and smooth running of the department.
- Oversee the preparation of the HR department’s annual budget and monitor its implementation.
- Ensure adherence with interdivisional/interdepartmental Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Continually keep abreast of beneficial best practices to improve the HR department’s services.
- Perform other roles/task as required by the CEO.
- First degree Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Post Graduate/relevant professional qualification; MBA or Masters in Human Resources or Personnel Management or must be a chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management
- 8years cognate experience, of which at least five (5) years at senior management level.
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- Influencing and Negotiation
- Leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge of strategic HR management
- Understanding of learning and development interventions and concepts
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below