Latest Jobs at Debra Cole Consulting Limited
Posted on: 5 October, 2017
Deadline: 5 October, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Debra Cole Consulting Limited
Debra Cole Consulting Limited is a firm registered in Nigeria to proffer full Human Resource Advisory and Process Management Services.
Our Mission is the delivery of “Precise Personalised Services” to our Clients after due diligence to ascertain their specific needs on any of the Human Resource Management Processes.
From Human Resource Policy Development to Manpower Sourcing; Compensation & Benefits Structuring and Administration to Training Needs Analysis and Learning Planning & Facilitation; we make a promise to deliver nothing less than would make obvious positive enhancement to your organization.
Our Client is into Medical Laboratory Services and is setting up its offices in the Chevron axis of Lekki Peninsula.
- candidates to fill role would be responsible for the marketing operations of the company;
- must have good leadership and managerial skills as he/she would be chiefly responsible for managing the activities of reports
- engaged to source new business for the company;
- he/she must be knowledgeable about strategic planning to attract new business to the company;
- he/she would be responsible for all branding needs of the organization flyers/adverts designs, e.t.c.
- would be responsible to apprise management of developments through relevant periodic (weekly/monthly/annual) reports on all
- Branding/Marketing/Communications activities of the company;
- he/she would be required to represent the organization as may be required for the purpose of publicity and marketing;
- must be computer literate, able to work with Ms Word, Ms Excel & Power point
- he/she must be a first degree/equivalent holder in relevant discipline Marketing, Social Sciences, e.t.c.;
- minimum of 5 years work experience in related field is required;
- Salary is negotiable based on experience and value proposition to the organization.
go to method of application »
- successful candidate will assist with the day to day administration activities within the organization;
- he/she will assist in planning and coordinating support services of the company by handling information request, performing
- general office duties, maintaining personnel and facility records, ensuring regular maintenance of office furniture, fittings and equipment e.t.c.;
- must have minimum of HND or equivalent in Business Administration or any social science course;
- must have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience;
- must be a good time manager, clear in planning and implementation;
- must be computer literate, able to work with Ms Word, Ms Excel & Power point.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should urgently forward CVs in Word or PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Debra Cole Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Application Specialist (Nurse) at Adcem Healthcare
- Job Vacancies at a Leading National Health Maintenance Organization
- Jobs at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited
- Drivers at Clina-Lancet Laboratories
- Marketing Officer at Green Field Health Management Limited
- Treasury Officer at Synapse Services
- Latest Job Vacancies at Critical Rescue International (CRI)
- Ambulance Nurse/Paramedics at Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL)