Latest Jobs at Debra Cole Consulting Limited
Posted on: 5 October, 2017
Deadline: 5 October, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Debra Cole Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Debra Cole Consulting Limited is a firm registered in Nigeria to proffer full Human Resource Advisory and Process Management Services.
Our Mission is the delivery of “Precise Personalised Services” to our Clients after due diligence to ascertain their specific needs on any of the Human Resource Management Processes.
From Human Resource Policy Development to Manpower Sourcing; Compensation & Benefits Structuring and Administration to Training Needs Analysis and Learning Planning & Facilitation; we make a promise to deliver nothing less than would make obvious positive enhancement to your organization.
Our Client is into Medical Laboratory Services and is setting up its offices in the Chevron axis of Lekki Peninsula.
- candidates to fill role would be responsible for the marketing operations of the company;
- must have good leadership and managerial skills as he/she would be chiefly responsible for managing the activities of reports
- engaged to source new business for the company;
- he/she must be knowledgeable about strategic planning to attract new business to the company;
- he/she would be responsible for all branding needs of the organization flyers/adverts designs, e.t.c.
- would be responsible to apprise management of developments through relevant periodic (weekly/monthly/annual) reports on all
- Branding/Marketing/Communications activities of the company;
- he/she would be required to represent the organization as may be required for the purpose of publicity and marketing;
- must be computer literate, able to work with Ms Word, Ms Excel & Power point
- he/she must be a first degree/equivalent holder in relevant discipline Marketing, Social Sciences, e.t.c.;
- minimum of 5 years work experience in related field is required;
- Salary is negotiable based on experience and value proposition to the organization.
go to method of application »
- successful candidate will assist with the day to day administration activities within the organization;
- he/she will assist in planning and coordinating support services of the company by handling information request, performing
- general office duties, maintaining personnel and facility records, ensuring regular maintenance of office furniture, fittings and equipment e.t.c.;
- must have minimum of HND or equivalent in Business Administration or any social science course;
- must have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience;
- must be a good time manager, clear in planning and implementation;
- must be computer literate, able to work with Ms Word, Ms Excel & Power point.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should urgently forward CVs in Word or PDF format only to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Debra Cole Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Imo International Health Systems
- Current Job Placements at Nisa Premier Hospital (Nisa)
- Cleaner at KASI Healthcare
- Latest Jobs at Total Health Trust Limited
- Latest Jobs at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Hospital Administrator at CIPM
- External Auditor at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH)
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Tosema Diagnostic Laboratory