Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges .
Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Our client is a leading flexible and rigid packaging manufacturer, producing a range of flexible packaging, PET bottle and preforms to various leading FMCG companies present in Nigeria, such as Unilever, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Nestle, Promasidor and NBC. They are in need of well experience maintenance in charge manager who will work as a process and maintenance engineer.
- Developing maintenance procedures and ensuring implementation
- Carrying out inspections of the machines to identify and resolve issues
- Checking electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians of the machines)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities Maintain food safety requirement.
- Maintaining injection & Blow molding machines &molds
- Maintain OEM standard cycle time & processing.
- Prepared shift report
- Execute preventive maintenance, focusing on areas like cost reduction & improve the productivity.
- New color and new mold trial.
- Utility improvement implementation &5s implementation.
- Maintain PPC, OPRP, and ERP, FIFO.
- Work with maintenance manager to plan critical spare parts, resin stocks, packing items.
- Maintain the utilities like chiller, dryer & compressor.
- Responsible for mold maintenance & change over.
- Responsible for solving the quality problem.
- Schedule Maintenance of Husky / MHT molds & Hot Runner
- Graduate OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with over 5-10 years of experience working in Husky PET Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Stretch Blow Molding and Injection Stretch Blow Molding products and machinery.
- Very good experience in molds and mold maintenance & machine maintenance
- Excellent experience on Husky & Netstal injection molding machines
- Excellent Knowledge of production, maintenance, trouble shooting, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical panel boards and controls.
- Strong mechanical engineering back ground in mechanical & mold maintenance, modifications, root cause analysis.
- Excellent skills of root cause analysis, solving production and quality problems, analysis of machine break downs and poor performance of machines, emergency maintenance, production schedule planning, preventive maintenance planning, utilize maximum efficiency of machines, motivate team members and documentation.
- Technical expertise solving machine design problems, modification of machinery, develop new products, erection and commissioning of new machines, re modification of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical circuits.
- Good expertise of safety and wealthy environment, hygienic work place, manpower control, wastage control and improve quantity and quality.
- Process setting to achieve desired cycle time
Injection Molding: Husky, Netstal, ferromatik, ASB
Blow Molding: Windsor, CMP, KBM and Jag Mohan
Stretch Blow Molding: Sidel,
Injection Stretch Blow Molding: ASB, PF and AOKI
Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Power Point
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org