eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
Our client is a luxury 5-star hotel located in Kano, with over 18 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria. They currently have an opening for a Business Development Executive to work within Lagos, Abuja and Kano.
A Sales & Marketing Executive is responsible for strategic business unit profitably, generating results related to business development, operating expenses and driving up profitability. Note, this is pr. You will be responsible and accountable for creating and maximizing sales opportunities and actively promote, educate and sell the products and services, in alignment with the overall company strategy to ensure that growth in sales is generated from your efforts.
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads.
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years Relevant Sales & Marketing experience in any recognised financial Institution, Insurance or Telecommunications company.
- FEMALES are STRONGLY ADVISED to apply more.
- Bachelor’s Degrees with Minimum of 2.2 ONLY
- Must be very young, intuitive, agile and smart.
- Must be very presentable with excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to work within Kano, Lagos and Abuja
go to method of application »
Location Ibadan, Oyo State
Our client is a multinational retail chain specializing in household and consumer goods including cosmetics, stationery, toys, and kitchenware. It has been expanding globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores around the world. They also created a new business style, which combines fashion and leisure together, becoming the main force in the department stores and shopping centers with catering, fast fashion clothing and entertainment industries. They currently have an opening for a Retail Shop Supervisor
To operate the store in accordance with company and brand policies and procedures, motivating and leading the store staff team in order to ensure net sales and shop staff cost control, while allowing functional managers to provide excellent service to consumers, present the brand and its products to the best levels.
FOCUS: Net sales growth, shop staff cost optimization, consumer and brand excellence, cash/asset control.
- Manage shop floor staff hierarchically
- Operate the store and manage goals and priorities to achieve the Sales targets in units and in values
- Organizing the shop and planning tasks efficiently to allow sales staff to focus primarily on serving the customers and selling
- Ensuring the presentation and visual merchandising is executed in accordance with company and brand policies
- Ensure rules principles and guidelines on the cashiers activities
- Organise cost control via optimizing shop staff presence planning
- Ensure compliance with all operating standards, policies, and procedures, which include:
- Ensuring the safekeeping and protection of all company assets (owned or rented)
- Ensuring that all in-store systems are used, updated and maintained in the correct way at all times by appropriate and properly trained staff
- Execution of various administrative tasks (Receiving goods, handling vouchers, following banking procedures, POS Merchant cards, handling product complaints, proper reporting etc.)
- Replenishing sold items from the stock room and where required ordering them at the central retail merchant
- Facilitating sales to customers in compliance with all company policies and conditions
- Ensuring customer service levels are maintained at all times
- Performing regular full or partial physical stock takes in conformity with corporate policies and procedures
- Identifying any discrepancies between system stocks and physical counts and physical counts and recounting where appropriate
- Reviewing and obtaining Head Office approval for any stock adjustments
- Creating a transparent, proactive and motivating environment where staff can take responsibility,
- Leading, managing and coaching the sales team to develop “best practices”
- Motivating and inspiring the shop staff team
- Controlling the daily tasks of the staff and providing regular feedback and evaluations of their performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a good University
- At least 3 Years’ experience in Retail or Branded business
- Excellent English both written and spoken is a must
- RETAIL EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale