If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Welcome to TopYouGo, a digital marketing agency based in Ikeja, Lagos in Nigeria, Ghana and United Kingdom. We are committed to providing a quality and tailored digital marketing strategy to every one of our clients, whether small or large, new or existing, located in Lagos or other cities around the world. Our honest and transparent digital marketing processes, coupled with the utilization of modern technology has ensured that we send the right message to the right audience at the right time. Our strategies are unique and driven by what works.
We specialize in digital marketing services such as Branding, Logo Design, Responsive Website Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Management, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Corporate Photography. We also assist our clients with their corporate identity design, which are not limited to designing business cards, brochures, letterhead, envelopes, flyers, posters, banners and signage.
- Installing and customizing WordPress CMS, WooCommerce, and Magento Shopping Cart as per clients’ requirement
- Installing and integrating free/premium plugins for WordPress, Magento, and other web applications
- Working on and advancing company’s websites and to make updates where needed
- Performing Website/SEO Audit, Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis, Onsite SEO, Link
- Building, and collating reports for clients
- Creating Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google APIs account for clients’ website
- Creating Weekly Email Newsletter using HTML Templates
- Excellent understanding of web technology, website hierarchy, on-site and off-site SEO
- Hands on experience of using CMS tools like WordPress, and Ecommerce Platforms like Magento and OpenCart
- Good computer and image editing knowledge – Microsoft Office 2013 suites, Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and GIMP
- Good understanding of website analytics (preferably Google analytics), website optimization, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), website security, and other web services
- Degree in Web Technologies, Computer Science or similar fields or related qualifications.
Method of Application
This position is no longer open.