Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture, Hausba is a professional solution integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom home technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in high-end lifestyle custom electronics and
system integration to today's technology driven home owner. We believe true comfort, comes with the convenience of having your home and business work for you; being able to have them simulate your lifestyle and bring along all the peace and comfort there is, to truly derive invaluable living, in tomorrow's futuristic home.
An Accountant responsible for all International and local procurements; monitoring, analyzing, coordinating, and planning activities of procurement & logistics and suggest improvement to the process to increase effectiveness of its activities.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for liaising with foreign suppliers and managing their data base.
- Monitoring, analyzing and optimizing progress of the procurement & logistics function.
- Conferring with heads of Project to ensure materials delivery (foreign and local) of project is progressing according to schedule and within budgetary guideline.
- Liaising with Project Office to fulfill all customer orders including back orders, inventory stock and service orders.
- Managing data base of all freight and forwarding vendors associated with each supplier.
- Responsible for negotiating and formulating the best pricing for all vendors – (contractors, agents, suppliers, sub-contractors, freight and forwarding agents, etc.)
- Optimizing delivery dates and payment terms of procurement material.
- Developing timely procurement, stock, operations and logistics reports for management review.
- Raising, processing and fulfilling purchase orders for international procurements
- Developing relationships with local and foreign vendors and searching for new sources of supply.
- Maintain a data base of at least three vendor per item for best deals.
- Controlling cost of purchasing.
- Perform Accounting Functions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong Accounting skills
- Knowledge of procurement and logistics
- Strong ability to source and develop relationships with vendors
- Knowledge of instruments and material used in manufacturing and instillation
- Knowledge of cost control
- Strong personal and supervisory time management skills
- Computer literacy: ability to learn new software applications, network and application development knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Team Player
- University degree in Accounting.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as an Accountant in charge of Procurement Officer for an IT Company.
- ICAN, ACCA Certification.
- Excellent proficiency with QuickBooks
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below