Vacancy At IBM
Posted on: 25 September, 2013
Deadline: 25 September, 2013
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IBM - International Business Machines
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- The Software Sales Representative is responsible for selling IBM software services to customers.
- Drive the software services business
- Build software services sales pipelines,
- Managing client relationship
- Collaborate internally to develop proposal / solution to customer, follow up and close sales opportunities.
- With a perspective beyond the assigned territory, this professional provides input to sales objectives and strategies for the business unit.
- At least 3 years experience in selling services (software implementation / consulting, education and support) and managing client for end-to-end services engagement.
- At least 3 years experience in proposal development skills
- At least 3 years experience with proven good communication and presentation skills
- At least 3 years experience with proven negotiation skills
- At least 3 years experience with sound knowledge in Software Products & amp accompanied software services
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years experience in Client relationship expertise
- English: Fluent
Method of Application
Click here to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IBM - International Business MachinesSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Manager at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited
- IT Officers at Data Network Infrastructure Limited (DNIL)
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Jobs at TeleMagic Communications Limited
- Field Sales Representatives at Carditech Solutions & Consulting Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Job Openings at Main One
- Sales Roles at Smile Communications