Experienced Procurement Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
Posted on: 4 October, 2017
Deadline: 30 October, 2017
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- Timely procurement and delivery of high quality electromechanical and building products used in the maintenance of a high rise building facility.
- Preparing of Job Orders
- Ensure delivery of procured items
- Dealings with suppliers, manufacturers and vendors as regards quality electromechanical and building products used in the maintenance of a high rise building facility
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipments and PPEs in their possession
- Minimum of HND in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Accounting or any other related course and excellent record keeping knowledge
- Applicant must be a holder of Master Degree in a business field such as Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or any other related course with not less than 10 years experience as a practicing Procurement Officer in a reputable organization.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- To have supply-chain work-related skills, production and processing as well as customer and personnel service skills.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel Sheet, Microsoft Word and the Microsoft environment is highly essential.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eko Maintenance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Engineers at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Supervisor at Majestic Tiles Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Quality Control Officer at Aframero Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Arbico Plc
- Design Architect at a Leading Architectural Firm
- Latest Jobs at Efficacy Construction Company
- Land Surveyors at Arbico Plc