No economy grows without the use of credit and there is no example of any advanced society without the use of credit. Credit at whatever level of sector, if not properly managed could spell doom for an economy.
As we are all aware, for the economy to grow to the point of providing desired jobs and wealth creation, there must be credit extension at all levels of industrial and commercial activities. But credit business extended or granted under a sloppy arrangement is an evil worse than an economy driven by a cash-and-carry regime.
This position is to be filled by a female who possesses all of the underlisted qualifications:
- Must be female, age not above 45
- She must be naturally elegant (please know what elegant means)
- She must be very experienced in corporate events organization process-from starting plan to finishing execution.
- The experience must practically be in organizing corporate conferences, seminars, dinners & buffets, corporate awards ceremony, membership induction ceremony, graduation/convocation ceremony, trade mission event, among others.
- She must be well educated, learned and civilized, well vast in writing and fantastically expressive in English conversations.
- The lady must be truly a matured mind, fully aware of workplace character and commitment to functional responsibilities.
- We are not looking to employ arrogant and an unethical person. Our candidate must be cool-headed, humble and exceptionally brilliant, full of initiatives, good manners and obedient to rules. Must be friendly, polite, firm and trustable.
- She must be highly proficient in the use of computer, and well knowledgeable in various computer applications.
- The lady must really prioritize job; after family it must be job, and willing and ready anytime to travel, if need be.
- She must be one of the most brilliant Nigerian female graduates with first or second class honors degree obtained way past.
Method of Application
If you meet all of these requirements, please send your application with detailed CV to: The Registrar/CEO, Institute of Credit Administration, 213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor, Lagos Island, Lagos.
Applicants should send Cvs by clicking the Apply Now Button
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale