If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Augustine University was founded by the Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos and was licensed to operate by the National Universities Commission in March, 2015. The University was established to epitomize the noble tradition of Catholic higher education in achieving intellectual, cultural and moral excellence. It was designed to achieve this through the pursuit of a broad spectrum of academic disciplines with a vision to be a leading global provider of career-oriented educational services. The University is located in Ilara-Epe in the Epe Local Government Area of Lagos State.
The Auditing firm must have the following requirement:
- Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Office Of the Auditor General of the Federation and the Office of Lagos State Auditor General.
- Evidence of financial capacity and capability (Bank reference is important).
- Registered with and show evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Commission Reform Act.
- Registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria or any other recognized accounting professional body.
- Experience in the auditing of Higher Institutions
- Company profile to be submitted to include professional qualifications of the key staff, past experience with respect to similar jobs successfully handled.
- Evidence of VAT registration and valid tax clearance certificates for the last three years 2014,2015 and 2016.
- Identifiable office location.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their applications to:
Augustine University Ilara,