If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
NICON Insurance Limited, one of Africa’s leading Insurers was originally owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The Corporation was established by Decree No.22 of 1969 (now Cap 263 law of 1990 as amended) with the main objective of assisting in the development of the insurance industry in Nigeria and specifically to ensure that Federal Government assets and property are fully protected by way of insurance.
We are a privatized leading insurance company with Headquarters in Abuja and presence in all States of Nigeria. In our quest to further strengthen our operations and consolidate our position as a market leader, the Company desires to recruit a competent, talented and self- motivated individual to fill the position of:
- Strives to chart blue-print policies for the company and implement them for the betterment of the employees and the company as set by the Board.
- Brings new and innovated ideas to the business and looks for opportunities to expand and create goodwill in the market.
- Sets business goals and assigns targets to the employees and makes sure that the employees are producing positive results for the company.
- Networking with other potential clients and competitors in the market.
- Develops strategies to boost sales and profits of the company and plan the future prospects of the company.
- Gives presentations and generates reports for the reference of the company and the Directors
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a Chartered Insurer.
- Good knowledge of Insurance Industry.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally to promote the Company’s mission.
- Proven excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills to motivate external stakeholders and all levels of management staff.
- Strong analytical skills applied to business and fiscal data and problem solving.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and decisive decision-making.
- High level personal and professional ethics.
- Minimum of 15 years of cognate experience in the Insurance industry and he must have attained Executive Director level or Director in Government related Institution.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their applications and detailed CV's in 15 copies, 3 referees, two coloured passport photographs and data page of their International Passport to:
The Company Secretary,
NICON Insurance Limited,
Muhammadu Buhari Way,
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence and
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted