Business Intelligence Developer Needed At Futures Group
Posted on: 25 September, 2013
Deadline: 20 October, 2013
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Futures Group, a global consulting firm, helps to protect and promote people’s well-being around the world. For 40 years, Futures Group has created lasting solutions to some of the most pressing public health challenges facing nations. We predict future health and development trends, uncover barriers to well-being, and forge on.
- Translate user requirements into technical design specifications
- Develop routines to ‘anonymize’ on upload and ‘de-anonymize’ on download the patient level data.
- Develop data Extraction, Transformation and loading routines between homogenous and heterogeneous systems.
- Support the development of data repository standards and SOPs on uploading, storage and extraction of data
- Developing , deploying , maintaining on-demand and scheduled reports for Analysis and decision making
- Carry out performance tuning of database issues associated with maintaining and enhancing large data repository
- Train and support internal users in their day to day use of the data repository
- Work with all levels of development from analysis through implementation and support
- Support the Lead technical manager with the development of national HIV/AIDS data repository.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, and related field.
- Demonstrated experience applying data warehousing tools; minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Demonstrated experience with requirements gathering, documentation, and conceptualization of solutions.
- Expert knowledge in IT domains and ability to design and conduct trainings on related topics
- Knowledge of various EMR in Nigeria
- Experience working in all stages of the development life cycle of data warehouse
- 3+ years in general database development using MSSQL up through SQL 2008.
- Experience with development and deploying of SSAS, Tableau or other relevant BI Solution (Business Objects, Microstrategy, IBM Cognos etc)
- Highly proficient in use of T-SQL for developing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, User defined functions, SQL joins.
- Advanced level of performance tuning , reading query plans, tuning indexes and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks
- 1 to 2 Years C#/VB .Net in an enterprise environment.
- 1 to 2 years ETL experience using tools such as DTS, SSIS or other BI toolset.( Oracle Warehouse Builder, Pentaho Kettle etc)
- Data Warehousing experience utilizing SSAS or other OLAP toolset.
- Experience with XML programming, XSLT, XSD.
- Analytical skills are required to conceptualize the development of IT architectures and frameworks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please state "BI Developer - Nigeria" in the subject line of the email and indicate where you first saw this advertisement in your Cover Letter.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- West Africa Asset Management Lead at HReade Limited
- Quality Assurance Jobs at Kantar
- Business Unit Director at Human Edge Limited
- Job Vacancy at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)