Vacancies At Nigeosafe Consult Limited
Posted on: 25 September, 2013
Deadline: 20 October, 2013
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Nigeosafe Consult Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Keeping client database/registers
- Set up meetings with clients
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and customer service delivery
- Prepare periodic reports on compliance management
- Work alongside the Client liaison officer to develop company client base through a robust marketing strategy
- Carry out relevant research on clients and the industry
- Prepare reports on various day to day activities.
- Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
- Minimum OND holder in a science field or in marketing
- Between the Ages of 20 and 25 preferably
- At least 2 years tangible marketing experience with a proven track record
- Fast learner and quick on feet
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Very proactive
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Ability to adapt to environments
- The confidence to market services and ability to convince.
- Excellent verbal and written skills as well as computer literacy is a key requirement
- Ability to transport around the state is very key.
- 600k gross annual before commission.
- Transport and Telephone allowance will be provided in addition
Application Closing Date: 20th October, 2013
Method of Application
All candidates should quote the position applied for as the subject of their mail along with a copy of their resume attached to: email@example.com
- Emails without attached CV's will not be considered.
- Only applicants who reside in Lagos will be considered.
- All requirements and duties stated are a minimum; other duties may be assigned by the Management as required.
- Due to urgent demand expect to be contacted on short notice for interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Teachers at Mind Smith Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Officemakers International Limited
- Professional Chef at Stresert Services Limited
- Account Officers at Fadac Resources
- Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Business Development Officer/ Marketer at Ebonylinks/Sulan Services Limited
- Sales Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Administrative Officer at Ralds and Agate Limited