Civil Engineer at MIFE Construction Nigeria Ltd.
Posted on: 5 May, 2011
Deadline: 17 May, 2011
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at MIFE
MIFE Construction Nigeria Limited provides a broad spectrum of engineering services which include the building of roads, bridges, and civil works on oil drilling locations. MIFE Construction is a multi-disciplinary engineering contractor with a number of heavy civil engineering projects throughout the country. As a result of expansion in the activities of this company we now have an opening for the following positions:
LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT
SALARY: VERY ATTRACTIVE, THOUGH NEGOTIABLE
JOB DESCRIPTION AND ACTIVITIES
Performing engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, bridges, harbours, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, oil wells, water and sewage systems, and waste disposal units. Includes architectural, structural, traffic, ocean, and geo-technical engineering skills and expertise Materials quantity control and variance check.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• HND or BSC in civil engineering with practical experience in construction of oil drilling locations for major oil companies in Nigeria or abroad
• Not less than 30 years of age
• 5-8 years post qualification experience
• Working knowledge of surveying and dredging will be an added advantage
• Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings, architectural drafting and design and develop finer details accordance with the set guidelines.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft projects such as PRIMAVERA & also Microsoft excel
• Must be Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) competent
• COREN certified or other professional qualification is an added advantage
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages, Internet etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Application Deadline is May 17th, 2011
For Engineers with a proven track record in Quarry operations, D5 and D3
drilling machine by Atlas Copco.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MIFESimilar Jobs
- Architectural Job Vacancy at an Interior Office Firm
- Architectural Jobs at a Commercial Architectural Practice
- Quantity Surveyor at a Fast Growing Architecture and Construction Company
- Marketing Vacancies at Bamah Nissi Multilinks Limited
- Accounting Jobs at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Administrative/Procurement Officer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Account Officer at DO.II Designs Ltd.
- Finance Role at a Leading Construction Company - WFO Roedl & Partner