Quarry Manager at MIFE Construction Nigeria Ltd
Posted on: 5 May, 2011
Deadline: 17 May, 2011
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at MIFE
MIFE Construction Nigeria Limited provides a broad spectrum of engineering services which include the building of roads, bridges, and civil works on oil drilling locations. MIFE Construction is a multi-disciplinary engineering contractor with a number of heavy civil engineering projects throughout the country. As a result of expansion in the activities of this company we now have an opening for the following positions:
LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT
SALARY: VERY ATTRACTIVE, THOUGH NEGOTIABLE
The Quarry Manager will oversee all areas of operation at the Quarry and ensuring that quarries, pits and opencast sites operate successfully; oversee all operations, both on site and in the office, manage staff, coordinate production and monitor all site systems.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
• HND or BSC in Mining /Civil Engineering with practical working experience in the running of a quarry both in Nigeria or Abroad.
• An MBA degree would be an added advantage.
• Not less than 40 years of age
• A minimum of 10 years practical experience in related industry.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages, Internet etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Application Deadline is May 17th, 2011
For Engineers with a proven track record in Quarry operations, D5 and D3 drilling machine by Atlas Copco.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MIFESimilar Jobs
- Electrical Supervisor at a Multinational Construction Company - Aldelia Limited
- Exciting Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Latest Recruitment at a Leading Facility Management Company - Alexander Nelson
- Secretary at an Architectural Firm - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Engineers at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Job Openings at DO.II Designs Ltd.(Updated)
- Latest Vacancies at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Facility Managers at Alpha Mead Facilities