Applications are invited from interested candidates for the position of a Business Support Services Manager at our BATS Office Lagos - Nigeria.
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of IT, Facilities, Security, Travel and Purchasing departments in order to achieve maximum efficiency and value. Role holder will therefore, supervise the delivery of critical support services in WASBU including overseeing the maintenance of residential buildings in Port Harcourt and Bristow Residential Compound in Lagos. This typically includes direct oversight of technical or service personnel, facility maintenance, workplace safety and generally ensuring that workers have the resources they need to get their job done. Management and documentation of all lease and facility contracts.
· Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a field closely related to Business Support Services. Other Business Management qualification(s) will be considered.
· Must have at least 7 years’ experience in a similar position from a multi-national organization.
· Must have strong communication skills.
· Must have high work ethics and ability to work with no Supervision.
Key Task / Responsibilities:
· Responsible for providing high quality, up-to-date documentation for all service arrangements, motivating and guiding a team.
· Seeking out, establishing and maintaining relationships with operational contacts within each client, ensuring all accounts and contract details are up-to-date.
· Investigating Technical issues; accurately recording service times, job costing and invoicing of the Facilities.
· Escalating operational issues to senior management; proactively developing and retaining key customer accounts.
· Carrying out quarterly billing checks and inventory audits; arranging for arranging for all outstanding debts to be collected within due time and contract payment terms are adhered to.
· Analysis and collation of data to plan and manage both projects and systems.
· Cost reduction by focusing on BVA; implementing corrective action should inadequate performance occur.
· Responsible for all facilities work and future plan for facility projects and also assisting in the development of Client Promise Policy for the Company.
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
· Customer Responsiveness; Revenue Growth
· Effective Leadership; Integrity
· Team Development; Planning, clear and effective communication
· Project Strategy; Control & Coordination
· Conflict Management; Negotiation
· Performance Measurement
· Formulate and administer policies and budgets
· Interpret and make sound decisions in accordance with laws, regulations and policies.
§ All Applications must be submitted via Taleo on: www.bristowgroup.com/careers/positions.php
§ SVN Date: 18th September, 2013.
§ Closing Date: 3rd October, 2013.
Click Here To Apply Online