Jobs At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 18 September, 2013
Deadline: 23 September, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
The role belongs to the Manufacturing and Operations Family. Successful candidates can over time progress within the Job Family which includes HSE, Production, Quality Assurance and Shipping/Terminal Operations disciplines across the Group.
- Assist in generating budget plan for operational activities
- Tracking of activities involved in the implementation of projects
- Liaising with Accounts department, surveyors, farmers, machine operators, suppliers etc on several project related issues
- Reviews/develops project design and implementation schedules, monitors and controls project commitments and expenditures, maintains comprehensive project file documentation
- Status reporting, project change control, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation/resolution of issues on several project related issues
- Reporting skills
- Planning, organizing and time management skills
- Team orientation
- Willingness to work in rural areas
- First Degree in any discipline
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan
- Plant Engineer at a Manufacturing Company
- Accounts Supervisor at Elkris Bio-Health Foods Nigeria Limited
- Facility Officer at Literamed Publications Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 3
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 2
- Massive Recruitment at Lafiagi Sugar Company (LASUCO) - BUA Group PART 1