Jobs At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 18 September, 2013
Deadline: 23 September, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
The role belongs to the Manufacturing and Operations Family. Successful candidates can over time progress within the Job Family which includes HSE, Production, Quality Assurance and Shipping/Terminal Operations disciplines across the Group.
- Assist in generating budget plan for operational activities
- Tracking of activities involved in the implementation of projects
- Liaising with Accounts department, surveyors, farmers, machine operators, suppliers etc on several project related issues
- Reviews/develops project design and implementation schedules, monitors and controls project commitments and expenditures, maintains comprehensive project file documentation
- Status reporting, project change control, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation/resolution of issues on several project related issues
- Reporting skills
- Planning, organizing and time management skills
- Team orientation
- Willingness to work in rural areas
- First Degree in any discipline
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- General Accountant at GZ Industries
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Elevator Technician at JMG Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Regional Sales Managers at Sona Industrial Gases Limited (SIGL)
- Area Sales Manager at Armorsil West Africa
- Procter and Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017
- Engineering Jobs at Tetra Pak