If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for candidates to fill the position of a recruitment officer with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- The successful candidate will be involved in key recruitment activities covering development of job descriptions, development of job adverts, sourcing/ headhunting, as well as coordination of screening and selection activities.
- Conducting reference checks on shortlisted candidates.
- First degree in any field
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience preferably in recruitment function.
- Should be familiar with developing and/or analyzing job descriptions of various roles, and able to apply the understanding in sourcing for candidates that meet the requirements
- Should understand how to leverage various relevant platforms including LinkedIn, job portals etc., for candidates’ sourcing/ head-hunting
- Should have prior knowledge/ experience in writing reports
- Should be a fast learner with strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Should have excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
50,000 monthly plus commission
go to method of application »
- The successful candidates will report directly to the Managing Director and would be responsible for providing legal assistance with respect to various fillings and documentation of the firm.
- Structure, draft and vet complex commercial/property agreements and other legal documents.
- Provide assistance to the Managing Partner in analyzing, responding and sending out communications to clients (property managers).
- Manage the daily administration of the Managing Partner’s Office.
- Manage sensitive matters and information.
- Coordinate internal and external correspondence and communication relating to all business interests.
- Coordinate the development of periodic activity reports relating to all projects and business interests and bring them to the Managing Partner’s attention.
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing process.
- Ensure availability of resource requirements and work tools.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain Managing Partner schedules, organize and attend meetings, etc.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (ideal candidate must already be called to the Nigerian Bar).
- 2-3 work experience in legal practice.
- Experience in property and real estate law will be an added advantage..
- Candidate must reside on the Island
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail