Nestle Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting
Posted on: 18 September, 2013
Deadline: 30 September, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes, hereby inivtes applications required from suitably Internal/External qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Brand Manager
Develop and implement the entire consumer marketing programme that builds strong brand equity for one of our brands. Monitor brand performance and manage the expenditure.
- Generating compelling consumer insight to develop winning strategies for the brand vs. competition.
- Development of marketing plans by identifying the key opportunities (incorporating understanding of consumers, competition and external environment) and developing action plans for the brand in line with business objectives.
- Managing innovation & renovation based on consumer insights which includes identifying opportunities, product conceptualizing, prepare and implement launch and post evaluation.
- Responsible for creating engaging brand experience for the brand, through building strong brand ideas at relevant consumer touch points including consumer promotions.
- Responsible for delighting consumers with products experience on taste and packaging (benchmarked against competition).
- Reviewing the uplift numbers (actual vs. sales forecast) and recommending action plans as appropriate.
- Responsible for monitoring & analysing performance including competitive benchmarking.
- Responsible for proposing optimal marketing budget for the brand. Ensuring investment is properly reviewed and evaluated.
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of Second class or Upper credit (respectively) in any discipline.
- 5 - 6 years' experience in Branding, Consumer Marketing, Channel & Category Sales Development or Marketing related discipline with Field Sales experience.
- Must have previous record of success in building brands based on consumer insights.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in Shopper Activation or Shopper Insight functions.
- Good knowledge of key business functions. - Working Knowledge of core Business Processes, Innovation & Renovation, Product Development.
- Good Working knowledge of Competition Law.
- Advanced understanding of Consumer, Market Intelligence sources, Competitive Landscape and Category trends.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Supply Planner Specialists at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Cement Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Business Development Managers at a Leading Multinational Chemical Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Operations Administrators at Kimberly-Clark
- Nigerian Breweries Plc and ITF - NECA Technical Skills Development Programme 2017
- Transport Manager at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Aldelia Limited
- Electrical Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Sales Force Consulting
- Junior Brand Managers at Kraft Heinz Company