Sales Executives at Finchglow Travels Limited
Posted on: 15 September, 2017
Deadline: 20 September, 2017
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Finchglow Travels
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
- Selling hotels and tour packages to clients
- Prospect and convert clients for the organization
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to hotel revenue growth and profit margin.
- Research and recommend suitable hotel and tour packages to clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Plan and organize sales strategy by maximizing company’s return on investment.
- Communicate with suppliers to get discounted prices and best services for clients.
- Create awareness of the brand as well as analyze the market potential and the value of existing and potential clients.
- Monitor and report sales activities and follow up with the management
- Carryout after sales follow up and feedbacks
- B.Sc/HND in related discipline
- 1-2years relevant Sales experience
- Experience in the travel/hospitality industry would be an added advantage
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Hotel & Tour’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Finchglow TravelsSimilar Jobs
- Lead Loyalty & Hotels Marketing at at Wakanow.com
- Jobs at Workforce Group
- Purchasing Leader at Amadeus Group
- Jobs at Donias
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at Travelpaddy.com