HR Director at a Leading Beverage Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 15 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, one of the leading beverage companies with operations in several countries around the world, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Reference: 1285
- Design HR strategy & Implement/sustain Best HR Practice Tools and processes.
- Identify sparks in the system, and develop a succession plan
- Act as both the HR Business Partner and Operations Manager to provide all rounded HR support to the teams in Nigeria
- To develop constructive HR strategies, policies and organisational structure.
- Manage full spectrum of human resources functions included but not limited to recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relationship and etc.
- Collaboration with MD in any related policy changes, strategy planning and implementations.
- Carry out roles and responsibilities of a “Process Owner” for the “HR & Payroll Process” and evaluate effectiveness of internal controls to ensure achievement of process objectives and prevent/detect fraud
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in a senior managerial role in HR
- Knowledge of all HR areas (Personnel administration, Staffing/Resourcing, Organisational capability, Training and development, Compensation and Benefit and Employee Relations)
- Experience in managing Recruitment, Psychometric and Assessment Centre’s, C&B and Payroll Management, Training and Development, HR Systems, and Employee Relations.
- Must work effectively with across all management levels to influence, coach and support.
- High integrity standards – prepared and to stand up for what is right for the business and employees.
- Has experience as a change agent (especially implementing and sustaining large scale changes)
- Ability to manage diverse and complex environments effectively with both senior management and front-line employees and priorities to HR agenda
- Multi-cultural exposure
Very attractive expatriate package
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Human Resource Officer at La Sien Bottling Company Limited
- Drivers at Erisco Foods Limited
- Latest Jobs at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment at Procter & Gamble
- Retail Activation Representative - Reserve at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Nigeria Forensic Investigator at SABmiller Plc
- Customer Service Chief at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Ayoola Foods Ltd