HR Director at a Leading Beverage Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 15 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, one of the leading beverage companies with operations in several countries around the world, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Reference: 1285
- Design HR strategy & Implement/sustain Best HR Practice Tools and processes.
- Identify sparks in the system, and develop a succession plan
- Act as both the HR Business Partner and Operations Manager to provide all rounded HR support to the teams in Nigeria
- To develop constructive HR strategies, policies and organisational structure.
- Manage full spectrum of human resources functions included but not limited to recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relationship and etc.
- Collaboration with MD in any related policy changes, strategy planning and implementations.
- Carry out roles and responsibilities of a “Process Owner” for the “HR & Payroll Process” and evaluate effectiveness of internal controls to ensure achievement of process objectives and prevent/detect fraud
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in a senior managerial role in HR
- Knowledge of all HR areas (Personnel administration, Staffing/Resourcing, Organisational capability, Training and development, Compensation and Benefit and Employee Relations)
- Experience in managing Recruitment, Psychometric and Assessment Centre’s, C&B and Payroll Management, Training and Development, HR Systems, and Employee Relations.
- Must work effectively with across all management levels to influence, coach and support.
- High integrity standards – prepared and to stand up for what is right for the business and employees.
- Has experience as a change agent (especially implementing and sustaining large scale changes)
- Ability to manage diverse and complex environments effectively with both senior management and front-line employees and priorities to HR agenda
- Multi-cultural exposure
Very attractive expatriate package
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- ElectroMechanical Technician at Promasidor
- Assistant Manager, Internal Control at Fan Milk Plc
- Process Artisan - Brewing at SABmiller Plc
- Cyber Security Officer at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Tech Sales and Sales Process Analyst, West Africa BU at SABmiller Plc
- Branding, Advertising & Public Relations Officer at Denna Rossi Limited
- Current Job Placements at Erisco Foods Limited
- Master Data Analyst and Factory Scheduler at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)