Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager at Leventis Foods Limited
Posted on: 15 September, 2017
Deadline: 28 November, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Leventis
Leventis Foods Limited is a subsidiary of A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. and one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
- Setting up, monitoring and documentation of manufacturing specifications for all SKUs-Pastry and Bread and provide resolution of issues.
- Raw materials suitability analysis, ( Line process and Shelf life stability studies) and validation/approval.
- Carrying out machinery capability analysis and plotting control charts for both pastry and bread lines.
- Waste management initiatives, plant trials, new product's standardization with the Production Manager.
- Management of Food Safety System (HACCP) records and daily audits.
- Management of daily GMP, GHP, and GHKP audits of all processing lines, machinery, factory staff and follow up on prompt resolution of issues there from.
- Management and resolution of customer complaints on products, weekly graphical analysis and generation of reports.
- Relating with the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and NAFDAC & other related agencies.
Health Safety and Environment:
- Weekly safety and good house keeping audits of the factory,
- All incoming batch raw materials and products quality assessments (physical, chemical and microbiological analysis).
- Daily age audits of the raw material store and enforcement of FIFO for all new and existing raw materials.
- Calibration of laboratory equipment as at when due.
- Enforcement of Good Laboratory Practices in the Microbiology and Chemistry laboratories
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc./HND in Food Science or Food Chemistry
- Certification and membership of IPAN/ICCON/NIFST/NISPON/CIEH will be an added advantage with minimum of 5 year's hands on work experience in food processing industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of sensory evaluation theory and methodology, analyze and interpret sensory evaluation data collected,
- Expert knowledge of HACCP methodologies.
- Excellent skill in Process Improvement & Strategic Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Nutrition Analysis
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org on subject matter- QQ/QC Manager
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeventisSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at a Leading FMCG Company - Adexen
- Electrical Engineer at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Officer - Accounts Receivable at Promasidor Nigeria
- Sales Executives at CHI Limited
- Intern (Fresh Graduates) at Hayat Holding
- Junior Account Manager at Dow Chemical Company
- Fleet Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)