Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager at Leventis Foods Limited
Posted on: 15 September, 2017
Deadline: 28 November, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Leventis
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Leventis Foods Limited is a subsidiary of A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. and one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
- Setting up, monitoring and documentation of manufacturing specifications for all SKUs-Pastry and Bread and provide resolution of issues.
- Raw materials suitability analysis, ( Line process and Shelf life stability studies) and validation/approval.
- Carrying out machinery capability analysis and plotting control charts for both pastry and bread lines.
- Waste management initiatives, plant trials, new product's standardization with the Production Manager.
- Management of Food Safety System (HACCP) records and daily audits.
- Management of daily GMP, GHP, and GHKP audits of all processing lines, machinery, factory staff and follow up on prompt resolution of issues there from.
- Management and resolution of customer complaints on products, weekly graphical analysis and generation of reports.
- Relating with the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and NAFDAC & other related agencies.
Health Safety and Environment:
- Weekly safety and good house keeping audits of the factory,
- All incoming batch raw materials and products quality assessments (physical, chemical and microbiological analysis).
- Daily age audits of the raw material store and enforcement of FIFO for all new and existing raw materials.
- Calibration of laboratory equipment as at when due.
- Enforcement of Good Laboratory Practices in the Microbiology and Chemistry laboratories
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc./HND in Food Science or Food Chemistry
- Certification and membership of IPAN/ICCON/NIFST/NISPON/CIEH will be an added advantage with minimum of 5 year's hands on work experience in food processing industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of sensory evaluation theory and methodology, analyze and interpret sensory evaluation data collected,
- Expert knowledge of HACCP methodologies.
- Excellent skill in Process Improvement & Strategic Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Nutrition Analysis
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com on subject matter- QQ/QC Manager
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeventisSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Procurement/Warehouse Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Corporate Finance Analyst-Accounts Payable at British American Tobacco
- Warehouse Assistant at Aframero Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Dangote Group
- Graphic Designer at Simba Group
- 2018 Dufil Graduate Trainee Scheme
- UAC Technical Trainee Scheme 2018