Corporate Finance Director at CA Global
Posted on: 15 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at CA Global
CA Global Headhunters is an Africa-focused Recruitment company offering permanent, interim, executive, retained and contract jobs in Africa across a spectrum of industry sectors.
- CA Global has been retained to exclusively recruit for a Corporate Finance Director for the Investment Banking arm of a respected & highly regarded Financial Services Group in Nigeria.
- The candidate will be joining on an executive level and will be responsible to originate and manage businesses while providing solutions and maintaining effective relationship management of clients in order to meet their needs, as well as the company’s financial targets.
- Originate new capital raising, restructuring or M&A transactions. Effective relationship management, strong business networks and market knowledge
- Identify business opportunities for clients by understanding their finances, business strategies; and industry dynamics.
- Ensure the execution of transactions and timely collection of fees.
- Build and maintain credibility and trust with Executives and Boards of companies
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and corporate governance responsibilities as well as risk thresholds
- Ensure; and if need be, develop new systems, procedures and controls that are adequate for business solutions/ deals.
- Maintain adequate communication of performance and activities to relevant stakeholders
- Manage business unit profitability effectively.
- Proactively identify opportunities for more comprehensive marketing and cross-selling opportunities that would be beneficial to the company through extensive collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Manage and motivate a team of skilled Investment Bankers from junior to mid-level.
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of 15 years’ work experience with at least 7 in Investment Banking, corporate restructuring, capital raising or M&A
- Track record in executing (same as above)
- Qualifications should include either an MBA, a Masters in Finance or ACCA
- Experience working in, and understanding the Nigerian market, is essential
- Financial Analysis skills
- Valuation skills
- Financial Modelling skills
- Strong leadership capability
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Business Acumen
- Entrepreneurial flair
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CA Global career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CA GlobalSimilar Jobs
- Spy Driver at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist at GVA Partners
- Medical Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Content Specialist at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group