Audacious Business Concept Nigeria Limited is a vibrant ecommerce, brand management and digital media company. We live to provide our clients with exquisite solutions geared towards showcasing their products and services.
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Retail Sales Associate post is the entry level position into our world of retail.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to becoming a branch manager, regional manager, retail operations executive or even higher positions.
- B.Sc /HND/OND in any field
- Must be Female between 21 and 28 years of age
- Fluent in English
- Strong team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good selling and customer service skills
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
- Residing in Lagos (Surulere axis)
go to method of application »
Audacious is seeking a competent Receptionist to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Must be Female between 20 and 25 years of age
go to method of application »
- The Account Officer post is one of the main functions managing the financial reports and accounting of the business. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to higher positions.
- Posting of financial entries in the ERP
- Carrying out Revenue Assurance for the branches
- Preparing monthly account reconciliations as assigned
- Responsible for the preparation of audit schedules and assist auditors in their inquiries when necessary.
- Responsible for monitoring fixed asset acquisitions and disposals in the accounting system.
- Other accounting related responsibilities as assigned.
- BSc/HND in Accounting
- 1 - 2 years in a reputable multinational, consulting, or professional organization.
- Membership or certification by ACCA, ICAN or any other relevant professional bodies is an added advantage.
- Excellent mathematical and statistical abilities
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Management ability and supervisory skills.
- Team oriented
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Audacious Business Concept Limited career website on audacious.orangehrmlive.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.