Meadow Hall Group (MHG) is an educational group with six subsidiaries; Meadow Hall Education, Meadow Hall Consult, Spring Meadow Edutainment, Meadow Hall Branchise, Meadow Hall Resources and Meadow Hall Foundation.
As an educational service provider, MHG is passionate about children and their development especially from a holistic perspective. For children to be well-rounded individuals, they need to develop not just in the cognitive aspect but in all other areas such as the physical, emotional, social, artistic, creative and spiritual. With this realisation, the Group seeks to provide through its subsidiaries, opportunities for children to develop in all these areas thus being able to fully express their unique talents and intelligences and reach their highest potential.
- The main role of the Graphic Designer is to create the graphics/creative primarily for media and advertising purpose.
- To conceptualise and design all artworks for advertising campaigns for all subsidiaries based on the brief received.
- He/she will also carry out photo coverage/photo editing and video coverage/video editing.
- Develop high quality creative designs that align correctly with the overall brand strategy
- Develop advert copy, ideas and website content development
- Carry out photo shoots and video shoot
- Carry our photo editing and video editing
- Execute a wide variety of campaigns, digital ads, marketing and PR initiatives designs.
- Professional use of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Illustrator, coreldraw and 3D software to create images and designs that identify company’s product or convey company’s message.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Handle various special requests related to graphic design services
- Conceptualisation and design of all Artworks for advertising campaigns for all subsidiaries based on the marketing brief received.
- Design all Artworks in line with the brand standard and marketing objective.
Qualification and Experience
- Must be a graduate of Graphic Design or related field with at least 2 years working experience in an advertising agency.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
- You must have hands on creative experience and be driven and passionate in your approach to marketing
- Be efficient in the use of Adobe packages, coreldraw illustrator and 3D software
- Possess verbal, visual and written communication skills.
- Be flexible and willing to work long hours.
- Be willing to adhere to company rules
- Be artistic and creative.
- Must have passion and enthusiasm for design,
- Must possess creativity and imagination
- Have a flexible approach when working in a team;
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients;
- Good IT and presentation skills with the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues;
- Excellent drawing skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time;
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs;
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs;
- An ability to find practical solutions to problems
- Must have knowledge of printing techniques and photography
- Must have an understanding of current trends and styles
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications,CV's, a minimum of three (3) personal design samples in PDF format and/a link to their online portfolio and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.