Fadac Resources - We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability and growth.
- To serve customers by selling products; meeting customer needs
- Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
- Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales in the showroom.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND
- Three years experience as Indoor Salesman in a retail chain
- Knowledge of E-mails, MS Office.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Product Knowledge
- Highly motivated
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the offloading and stacking of the commodities
- Control by such methods as physical counts, random check for both quantities and qualities according to purchase specification, rejection of any damaged product or not meet purchase condition etc.;
- Prepare tally sheet of received and dispatched cargo;
- Post daily dispatches of food commodities in daily stock movement tracking report system.
- Maintain accurate records of all stock held in the showroom and store in accordance with the guidelines in showroom manager Manual
- Ensure good condition showroom and store practices and maintaining cleanliness of storage and free from pest
- Daily update records on stock cards, stock position report, monthly stock position report and/or computerize inventory lists etc.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or Business Admin
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in reputable organization
- Female (single or married)
- Good computer skill
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be within 28-35 years
go to method of application »
Will have full responsibility and accountability for strategic and operational HR for all Units of the Group across all countries.
Major aspects of the role are:
- Effective HR planning & timely recruitment of competent professionals (expats & non-expats) –( Measured by)
- Every Business & Country has a HR Plan at the time of deciding Business Budget
- Turnaround time for completion of recruitment is defined and adhered in all recruitments
- Replacement of Expats with talented and competent non-expats in all countries in a planned and time bound and phased manner – (Measured by)
- Have a plan for localization of expat roles in a time bound and phased manner
- Implement it as per plan ( numbers and time lines to be adhered as per plan)
- Effective administration of HR Policies and review as required for all locations – (Measured by)
- HR policy for relevance and industry savviness, reviewed and revised (if required) within 3 months of joining
- Effective process in place to share the policies with the employees
- Ensure effective performance management and bonus strategies and structures are developed and implemented – (Measured by)
- Performance Management policy for the Group, decided in discussion with all stake holders within 3 months of joining
- KRAs are drawn up for all expats at the start of the financial year
- Performance Reviews and Bonus decisions are completed by first quarter following the end of financial year
Responsibility: Selected candidate will be responsible to manage all aspects of HR Management of Mohinani Group across its operations in Nigeria and any as required.
Reports to : MD/FD ;Annual performance is reviewed at FBC level based on metrics .
Location: Will operate out of Lagos, Nigeria
Qualification Required: BA OR PHYSCOLOGY ( if possible in HR) from a reputed institutions
- About 15 to 20 years of experience, of which at least three years in independent HR head role in a mid-sized company;
- Experience of working WITH foreign owned company .
- Experience working internationally and handling diverse nationalities and cultures
- Experience of working with Promoters directly
- Experience of supporting the promoters in professionalizing the organization
- Experience of building local talent in international environments
- Compensation will be commensurate with competence and comparable with the Industry
Key Competencies Required:
- Determine and champion the strategic human capital plan for all Units of the Group across all locations.
- Ensuring effective recruitment across the group to meet the requirements of the operations of the Group in Nigeria
- Maintenance of all Employee Data base country wise / business wise / function wise in online HRMS platform
- Real-time tracking of contract completion, proposals complete
2.Performance Management & Bonus
Ensure effective performance management and bonus strategies and structures are developed and implemented
3. Develop Local Talent through specific programs in each country
Decide strategies to achieve localization of Expat roles in discussion with all concerned & implement the same in a planned and timely manner
4. HR Policies & MIS
Maintain and continuously improve the HR Framework for the Group
5. Ensure the company IR relations with the respective stakeholders are maintained
- Worked in an industrial company
- Managed blue colour and white colour both at same time .
- Can bring about structure and systems to have shown that he has done this in the past
- Can relate to rank and file
- Strong value sets –non ethnic; transparent; sincere; self-motivated
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Floor Sales Representative - email@example.com
- Store Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Human Resource Manager - email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.