Secretary/Personal Assistant at Osibogun and Partners
Posted on: 15 September, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Osibogun and Partners
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Osibogun and Partners is a legal organization that helps individuals, corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues globally and locally. We strive to provide an approach to service that is aligned with the concerns and priorities of our clients, and to deliver exceptional value and support throughout our relationships with our clients. To ensure we meet these standards we define formally within our firm values that we believe must be the basis for our attitudes and behavior at all times. These values form an important part of our regular performance appraisal of our lawyers.
- We are recruiting for the role of Secretary/Personal Assistant.
- The purpose of this role is for the individual to coordinate and ensure smooth running of the Firm.
- The Personnel will play a supportive role to the Principal Partner.
- The Secretary/Personal Assistant will provide secretarial and administrative support to the Firm.
- The personnel will play a supportive role and be in charge of general administrative and clerical duties which include but not limited to - assisting the general partner in his official duties, maintaining the managing partner's diary, drafting and handling office correspondence, managing databases and ensuring the daily upkeep of the office.
- B.Sc/HND holders, with minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division)/Lower Division/Credit in any related course
- Must have completed his/her NYSC
- Must be computer literate
- Candidates MUST have at least two (2) years experience as a Personal Assistant (PA). Particularly working with senior management
- Candidates are expected to be resident in Lagos State, preferably on the Mainland.
- Passionate, motivated and good at taking initiative
- The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Able to work closely and constructively with others
- Must be Presentable and Smart
- Proven research and analytical skills, able to think critically and articulate
- Excellent writing skills in English and good oral communication skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover Letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Osibogun and PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Bradfield Consulting
- Marketing Executives at Chua Nigeria Limited
- Restaurant Manager at Temp A Staff
- Farm Spare Parts Store Assistant at Rossland Screening Solutions
- School Admin & Marketing Coordinator at Stresert Services Limited
- Fabrication Supervisor at PwE Recruitment Group Limited
- Learning and Development Intern at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Marketing/Business Development Officer at Lorache Group