Fast Food Manager at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 14 September, 2017
Deadline: 5 October, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our client, a hospitality service provider, is currently seeking the service of experienced candidates in the capacity below:
- Manages daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
- Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
- Oversee the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
- Sets high standards for appropriate team behavior on shift.
- Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Handle guest complaints in restaurants.
- Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
- Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
- Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
- Ensures new products are executed properly following roll-out.
- Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude.
- Ensures product quality and great service.
- First Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Culinary School or Equivalent
- Relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 Years Experience.
- Effective People Management skills
- Oral and written communications
- Planning and Foster Team Work
- Giving Feedback and Customer Feedback
- Developing Budgets
- Organized, Resourceful, Self-starter, Multi-tasker
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Only experienced and qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- General Manager and Executive Chef at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Apprentice Chef at Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Fresh Vacancies at Prixair Group
- Executive Assistant Manager - F&B at Marriott International
- Fresh Jobs at MBO Audit & Consult
- Jobs at Marriott International
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Internal Auditor at the Montaigne Place