Fast Food Manager at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 14 September, 2017
Deadline: 5 October, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our client, a hospitality service provider, is currently seeking the service of experienced candidates in the capacity below:
- Manages daily restaurant operations and assists with menu planning, maintains sanitation standards and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
- Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
- Oversee the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Maintains records of staff periodic manner and operating costs.
- Sets high standards for appropriate team behavior on shift.
- Works with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Handle guest complaints in restaurants.
- Schedules periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtain feedback from staff members.
- Maintain budget and employee records, prepare payroll, and pay bills, or monitor bookkeeping records.
- Check quality of deliveries of fresh food and baked goods.
- Total receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts, and lock facility at end of day.
- Ensures new products are executed properly following roll-out.
- Is capable of handling irate customers with a friendly/calm attitude.
- Ensures product quality and great service.
- First Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Culinary School or Equivalent
- Relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 Years Experience.
- Effective People Management skills
- Oral and written communications
- Planning and Foster Team Work
- Giving Feedback and Customer Feedback
- Developing Budgets
- Organized, Resourceful, Self-starter, Multi-tasker
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only experienced and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at AFM Recruit
- Public Relations Officer at Lamango
- Driver-Lead at Le Meridien - Marriott International
- Digital Marketing Analyst at Bespoke Vacations
- Technicians at Westown Hotels
- Admin Officer at Lagoon Hospital
- Restaurant Manager at the Grill Mall Limited
- Job Opportunities at Whispering Palms Resort