Graduate Finance Associate at She Leads Africa
Posted on: 14 September, 2017
Deadline: 22 September, 2017
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at She Leads Africa
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
She Leads Africa is a digital media company for the modern, millennial African woman. With features in the Financial Times, BBC, CNN, Forbes and CNBC Africa, we’re creating the best digital content and offline events to help young African women build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world.
We generate revenue from brand partnerships, advertising revenue and direct to consumer sales (through our event ticket sales and digital learning opportunities).
- She Leads Africa (SLA) is looking for a Finance Associate who will be responsible for our company’s accounting related functions.
- SLA is a premium media company for female entrepreneurs and professionals.
- We’ve built a community of 350,000 digitally engaged women across Africa and we are one of Africa’s fastest growing startups with features in Forbes, BBC Africa, Financial Times and CNBC Africa.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who is a self-starter and can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Reports to: The co-founders whilst liasing with other departments.
- Responsible for developing and leading all aspects of the company’s financial management and financial reporting.
- Managing and generating invoices
- Making payments to 3rd parties;
- Following up on receivables;
- Managing vendor applications and banking processes;
- Managing our banking relationship;
- Preparing invoices and receipts to send to our accountants;
- Supporting our accountants to manage payroll process;
- Degree in Accounting or related field;
- 1-3 years work experience;
- Advanced Excel proficiency is a plus;
- Detail oriented and organized;
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and priorities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to She Leads Africa career website on sheleadsafrica.org to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about She Leads AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketer at Infotweaks Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at the BBC World Service
- Experienced Sale Representatives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
- Solutions Architect at Terragon Group
- Staff Writer at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
- Client Service Executive at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Latest Vacancies at Terragon Group
- Motion Graphics Designer at IROKO Partners Limited