If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The passion for developing people and the need for organizations to identify these potentials by putting in place the right structures, processes and systems in ensuring individuals operate at optimum birthed HReade Limited.
At HReade we focus on businesses and people. These two, we believe, must coexist for goals to be actualized. We begin with identifying what a company wants to achieve in the short, medium and long term and then identify the “right” people doing the “right” jobs with the “right” processes and systems. In today’s competitive business environment, it is not just about having the best technologies, ideas or business plan but most importantly, having the “right” people.
Engineering and Operations
The clerk of works will be responsible for providing support to the project manager by inspecting the workmanship, quality and safety of work on the construction site.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists the Project Manager in executing and completing the project;
- Oversees the quality of work and safety of construction;
- Ensures conformity of construction to approved designs and specifications;
- Liaises with vendors to confirm payment of materials, verifies the quality of materials on and off site as well as monitors the installation of materials and equipment on site;
- Carries out quality checks on building and construction materials to ensure compliance with project standards;
- Identifies defects, suggest remediation and escalate when in doubt;
- Interfaces with various stakeholders during the project including artisans and site engineers to ensure compliance with project standards and specifications;
- Sends daily updates from the site, using company's report template.
- Attends and/or organizes regular site meetings with all vendors and publishes minutes of such meeting;
- Any other task/duty that may be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputable university
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry
- Knowledge of building materials and procurement.
- Attention to detail
- Planning and Organization skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Project management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good report writing skills
- Interpersonal skills
1-3 years of work experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below