Cement Company of Northern Nigeria PIc (CCNN) is a public quoted company engaged in the manufacture and sale of Portland Cement. Its Head Office andfactory are located at Kalambaina Road, Sokoto. The company is looking for experienced and qualified candidate to fill-in the available position below.
Qualification and Work experience:
• First Degree in Finance, Accounting or Related field, with minimum 12 -15 years of
experience in manufacturing industry preferably a Cement Company.
• Additional qualification and Professional Certification in Finance, Audit or Risk
Management will be an added advantage
• Exposure to Risk based audit & audit tools will be added advantage
• Lead the function and be responsible for defining and review of the scope of Intemal
Audits for the organisation.
• Planning, organising and carrying out the Internal Audit function including the
preparation of an Audit Plan fulfilling the responsibility of the Section, scheduling
and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
• Working closely with all Functions within the Company for defining Audit
Calendar, Scope, Coverage and Successful Completion of Internal Audits Reports,
and Follow ups.
• Reviews Compliance Audits, Special Assignments from the Audit Committee and
Top Management Committee with respect to risks assessment and risk prevention,
corporate and statutory compliance and review compliance of Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP) and amend them from time to time in line with business and
• Ensuring' Audit Reviews and Audit Reports are followed up to confirm
implementation progress and report upon non-compliance with Audit
• Timely Reporting to both the Audit Committee and Management on the policies,
programmes and activities of the Section.
• Co-ordinating coverage with the team and senior personnel, Business Unit Heads
and ensuring well briefing on areas of concern
• Making recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, reporting
on the findings and recommendations and monitoring Management's response and
• Reviewing and reporting on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial
and other information that is provided for Management
• Working with Management to ensure a system is in place which ensures. that all
major risks are identified and analysed, regularly and periodically and risk
prevention mechanisms installed across the business activities the Company and
safeguarding liabilities of Promoters, the Board and Management for risk.
• Providing both Top Management Committee and the Audit Committee viJl1i;'in
opinion on the internal controls and updating information on various legislative
changes and impact on the business activities of the group.
• Liaise with internal and external auditors and provide support, Training and
development of Audit Staff and subordinates
ANY Interested Qualified Applicants Should Forward Their CV To firstname.lastname@example.org Submission of CV s closes Two Weeks from the Date of This Advert.